Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had some issues sending to the
mailing list after I moved to my reactos.org address. But (if you're reading
this) I've since resolved those issues.

Here is a summary of my branches:

tcp-rewrite-branch: A branch which aims to replace our OSKit-based TCP
implementation with a lwIP-based implementation. Current problems are very low
throughput (~10x slower than oskittcp) and listen/accept issues.

aicom-network-branch: A branch with a few NDIS changes (unfinished), but more
importantly all of Alex's changes merged and several fixes to them. Ws2_32.dll
in this branch is ws2_32_new.dll in trunk. Ws2_32.dll doesn't work in this
branch because there is still some registry configuration that needs to be done
for the Winsock providers catalog. Mswsock.dll in this branch is the
replacement for msafd.dll in trunk. It has some problems with async selects but
that's about it (to my knowledge). Simple applications such as rapps and dwnl
work, but more complex applications like firefox and mirc are broken. The
ws2help.dll from Alex's branch has already been merged to trunk and this
branch. I found it is easiest to work on mswsock.dll using ws2_32.dll from
trunk (catalog.c needs to be changed to look for mswsock.dll instead of
msafd.dll).

aicom-hardware-fun: Not a networking branch

Please don't merge from Alex's branch for the Winsock items. Instead, use
aicom-network-branch because it has many fixes by Art Yerkes and I. Feel free
to review our patches if you'd like.

Thanks,
Cameron Gutman (aicom)