- Rtl stuff would go under ntcore? What about CRT?

Sorry for the messy list ;)

-Thomas

On 2012-09-11 01:19, cae...@myopera.com wrote:
Hiya

We had a little discussion tonight, regarding changes in component list.
It is obvious that current list is illogical, unplanned and requires
urgent changes, with Jira update this is the best oportunity. Initial
plan was to base upon Timo's Layout rewrite. We had just a small
trimming done - below is the result:

audio
applications
directx (or rather 3d graphics which would allow also mesa/gallium in)
host-tools
networking
ntcore
sdk
shell
usb
winedlls
win32core
+
rosdlls(
| | advapi32
| | kernel32
| | crtdll
| | lsasrv
| | msvcrt
| | msvcrt20
| | msvcrt40
| | samlib
| | samsrv
| | secur32
| | security
| | fmifs
| | vdmdbg
| | userenv
| | uext2
| | ufat
| | ufatx
| | untfs)

The problem is what to do with some ill-fitting to the current scheme,
like:

| nls
| services
| eventlog
| rpcss
| services.exe
| svchost
| umpnpmgr
| spoolsv

and more. Do you see need for more components?