What about making the Component field editable like the labels field, so that devs can add entries on the fly and then putting modules in there as well? Maybe we can achieve to have them sorted in a way, that Uppercase names are on top (for users to select from) and lowercase names for modules below.
The advantage is one field less.
We should avoid adding too much stuff. The bugreport should be small, quick and easy. Not like the bugzilla crap. One field can make the difference between needing to scroll when opening a new bug or not needing to scroll.

Regards,
Timo