Something like kiwiirc.com should work.

On 29-11-2018 18:17, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo wrote:
Please, remind me how can I connect to the meeting via web .... I'm at work and I can't use IRC clients here

Thanks

El jue., 29 nov. 2018 17:51, <mich...@fritscher.net <mailto:mich...@fritscher.net>> escribió:

    Hi,

    sadly I can't mentor it, but getting the demo Laptop (the Dell D531)
    finally completely running would be _very_ helpfull. I think
    getting the
    GPU completely running will be a could candidate for GSoC (The
    drivers
    are already working in a very rough shape). To my last
    information, the
    driver is blocked by an PnP issue
    (https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-14464) .

    There are rather many bug reports of graphic driver problems, so the
    GSoC project could be extended in any way - be it more ATI GPU,
    trying
    AMD (thus newer) GPUs, or give Intel drivers a try to get the vast
    majority working. NVivida could be worth a try as well.

    Best regards,
    Michael Fritscher

    P.S. Or should I try to add it to the wiki even despite the fact I
    will
    not be able to mentor it (because of lack of knowledge) ?

    P.P.S. Another idea could be a OS AC97/HDA audio driver or network
    drivers for broadcom/intel/realtek (the latest still existing in a
    way).

    Am 2018-11-29 11:01, schrieb Colin Finck:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > While there is still some time until the February 6, 2019
    application
    > deadline for projects, we should already begin planning our GSoC
    > participation now!
    >
    > As today's meeting already has a long agenda, I delibereately
    didn't
    > add
    > GSoC to it. But I've already created
    > https://reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019 and
    > https://reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas
    >
    > Please decide whether you want to be a GSoC org admin or mentor
    and add
    > your ideas to the list or remove deprecated ones.
    > My experience from the Mentor Summit tells me that proper
    planning and
    > advertising can make a huge difference for our 2019
    participation and