Hi all!

Planning the ReactOS 0.5 release and establishing a new roadmap was one
of the points on the agenda of yesterday's meeting. This is still an
ongoing process.

Please make up your minds about what a ReactOS 0.5 release must offer in
your opinion and write it down to https://reactos.org/wiki/0.5.0

To get a realistic roadmap, it is important that we define a responsible
person for each task. It should be the person having the most in-depth
knowledge about the status of the affected ReactOS components.
Don't worry, we won't put any pressure on you to complete the task soon.
But we need someone who can give a detailed report about the current status.

If nobody can be the responsible person for a certain task, having it
for 0.5 is not realistic and it eventually needs to be removed from the
roadmap.
But that's for later! Let's first add all points we consider important
until the end of the year. If you can already add yourself as the
responsible person, even better! :)

Cheers,

Colin