Hi,
I think at least users will lose their patience and stop believing reactos will ever become a useful os for daily use. Even for crowdfnding(like done before) i think people need to invest in something real. The goal of reactos needs to be redefined. I think the goal should be to become a full-functional windows replacement, useful for windows 10 users as well as for windows nt/2003 users. I thinkk windows will be gone in 5-10 years, so reactos should be to 1.0 at least in the next 2 years to make tis project of anny sense. otherwise you all are just spending time to recreate the past.
best regards, dick