Hi all!

iso.reactos.org, the file server used by our build machines and the
source for https://reactos.org/getbuilds, has been migrated to new
hardware at a different location today.

You should experience better transfer rates due to the increased
bandwidth, and a higher availability. The new hardware also offers more
disk space and redundancy to keep our precious ISOs absolutely safe :)

Unfortunately, the new iso.reactos.org is no longer right next to the
build machines. This has several consequences: If I had left the build
scripts as-is, the build machines would have uploaded the bootcdregtest
ISOs to iso.reactos.org, just to download them multiple times for each
Testbot a minute later. This would be an excessive waste of ISP
bandwidth and would have delayed the entire testing process.
Therefore, I changed the build scripts to keep the bootcdregtest ISOs
within the local build machine network. However, the downside is that
bootcdregtest ISOs are no longer available via iso.reactos.org.

Please let me know if this is a problem for you and needs a solution.
In the past, bootcdregtest ISOs were only available for a week and not
accessible via GetBuilds either, so I have no idea how popular they are.

Cheers,

Colin