We'd of course be happy to get any reports of bugs you run into.

Best,
Thomas

On 2022-02-28 15:05, johan...@johannesthoma.com wrote:
Dear ReactOS developers,

I am working on WinDRBD (https://github.com/LINBIT/windrbd), which is a
port of the Linux DRBD 9 driver to the Windows family of operating systems.
Technically it is a compatibility layer for the Linux kernel functions that DRBD
uses.

I am currently researching if WinDRBD can be ported to Windows Server 2003
and also to ReactOS and found that the networking API we are using (WinSocket)
is only supported by Windows Vista (0x600) and up. Porting WinDRBD to ReactOS
would require using the TDI interface instead (everything else "should" work,
however I couldn't test it because it does not load currently into ReactOS).

My question is is there any ongoing effort to implement a WinSocket API?
If yes what is the status of this implementation?

Thanks for any insights,

Best regards,

- Johannes