On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> you should tail the error log to see what the exact error is
>
> __PACKAGE__->meta->initialize( replace_existing=> 1 );
>
> in each of your rdbo classes, after everything has been described,
> *might* help.  without an actual error message, its a wild stab.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I already have the above line in my
Model::Artist file after the __PACKAGE__->meta->setup(...) routine.

After doing a "touch" on the Model/Artist.pm file, I get the following
error when I reload the page in the Apache error log:

    [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Cannot create method
    Model::Artist::add_nationalities - method already exists
    at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Rose/DB/Object/Metadata/MethodMaker.pm
    line 420\nCompilation failed in require at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux-l d/Apache2/Reload.pm line
    160.\n

In the package, nationalities is defined as a many-to-many relationship:

    relationships => [
        nationalities => {
            type => 'many to many',
            map_class => 'Model::ArtistNationalityMap',
        },
    ],

Thank you.
    -- Robert

--
Robert James Kaes                  WormBytes Consulting and Contracting
http://tinyproxy.sourceforge.net/              http://www.wormbytes.ca/