On Jan 15, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Robert James Kaes wrote:

[RDBO not playing nice with module reloading]
> I was rather afraid of that. :(  I had hoped that someone smarter
> than I
> had come up with a work-around.

In our (still secret) RDBO-using project we have all the "RDBO-stuff"
in a Foo::Model class (actually, a class for each database).
Foo::Model::Table gets loaded (if it exists) for extra methods.

Since Foo::Model is generated we only have to do a full httpd restart
when we regenerate that -- leaving the Reload stuff to work most of
the time.

I reused it for the new nntp frontend on perl.org[1], you can browse
it here:

        https://svn.develooper.com/projects/cnntp/trunk/

Specifically,

        https://svn.develooper.com/projects/cnntp/trunk/bin/scaffold_schema