John Siracusa wrote:
> On 3/17/07, Jeff Chimene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I see that Rose hasn't been Debianized. Is this deliberate or has no Deb
>> developer filed an ITP?
>>

> It's certainly not deliberate.  I don't use Debian, but if anyone
> wants to "Debianize" RDBO, I'll answer any questions I can...
>
> -John

Well, since I'm probably the first person to ask... I'll look into
setting up a process for creating .deb files. Some scripts that run on
Debian would be a good start. Since I'm not registered as a Debian
developer, they wouldn't be official. But, you could host the .deb files
on a server near you.

BTW, kudos for the make_modules() it did good job on a MySQL schema. I
couldn't get make_classes() to work, though. From the tutorial

         @classes = $loader->make_classes;
           foreach my $class (@classes)
           {
             if($class->isa('Rose::DB::Object'))
             {
               print $class->meta->perl_class_definition(braces => 'bsd',
                                                         indent => 2), "\n";
             }
             else # Rose::DB::Object::Manager subclasses
             {
               print $class->perl_class_definition, "\n";
             }
           }

The statement
> $class->isa('Rose::DB::Object'))
failed "cannot call isa on unblessed reference" This isn't a cry for
help, as the workaround was to use make_modules()

Cheers,
jec