John Siracusa wrote:
> On 3/19/07, Jeff Chimene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> BTW, kudos for the make_modules() it did good job on a MySQL schema.
>> I couldn't get make_classes() to work, though. From the tutorial
>>
>> @classes = $loader->make_classes;
>>   foreach my $class (@classes)
>>   {
>>     if($class->isa('Rose::DB::Object'))
>>     {
>>       print $class->meta->perl_class_definition(braces => 'bsd',
>>                                                 indent => 2), "\n";
>>     }
>>     else # Rose::DB::Object::Manager subclasses
>>     {
>>       print $class->perl_class_definition, "\n";
>>     }
>>   }
>>
>> The statement $class->isa('Rose::DB::Object')) failed "cannot call isa on
>> unblessed reference" This isn't a cry for help, as the workaround was to use
>> make_modules()
>>

> That's pretty odd since make_modules() calls make_classes()
> internally, and also calls $class->isa('Rose::DB::Object').  Can you
> print out what $class is in the case where you get that error?

Tried that. All I got was an array reference. I did add the
filter_tables callback to Rose::DB::Object::Loader. I had it print out
the tables, so I knew it that was working. I have a feeling it relates
to the other parts of the source file. I wouldn't worry about it for
now. I nuked the original source & replaced it w/ the call to
make_modules(). Otherwise, I'd post it and open it up for discussion.

Please save your time for when I attempt to Debianize Rose.

Cheers,
jec