Even though there are a bunch of things on my short-term list that I
haven't gotten to, the change list is already quite large and I want
to cut a release soon (it will be 0.764).  Is there any feature that I
previously mentioned I'd get to in the short term and that someone is
dying to have?  Speak now or wait until 0.765!

(I think I've fixed all known bugs in SVN.  Let me know if I haven't.)
-John