The attaches file contains some code that I've put together which
reflects a situation that I have come across in our system, which has
different database permissions for different users, with users not
being granted more permissions than needed for their task.

The file works fine if the User (in this case 'rose_test') has DELETE
permission the on 'price' table, but fails otherwise. From my
prospective this should definitely not be the case, as the only action
performed here is inserting into the database. Of course, I could call
the insert method, but that defeats the point of having a common save
method.

Should this be the case?

Curon