Hi list,

First, let me apologize for sending my last email to the list - I should
have checked the reply-to.

Anyways, I'm in the process of writing a My::DB::CHIObject that mimics
and replaces RDBO::Cached and uses the CHI CPAN module.  I've got it
about 85% done, working with the FastMmap driver and a bunch of
hardcoded settings.  The beauty of CHI is that if it works with
FastMmap, it will work just fine with Memcached, et al (at least in
theory).  Eventually, I'll extend Metadata so that I can store CHI
driver settings in the RDBO metadata.

Anyways, before I reinvent the wheel, is anyone else working on such a
thing?  Is there interest for it?

Justin