On Feb 12, 2008 3:37 PM, John Siracusa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2008 3:26 PM, Sam Tregar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes.  I can whip up a simple test case if need be.  Let me know if that
> > would help.
>
> Yes, that'd help because I can't reproduce it.  I added a bit to
> t/db-object-helpers.t to try:

Turns out you're right.  The error is coming from the freeze().  This was
hidden from me by the 20 layers of indirection in my web framework.  It
seems to be triggered by trying to serialize an object after saving.  I've
attached a test case.  When I run it I see:

  $ USER=XXX PASS=YYY HOST=ZZZ ~/rose_bug.pl
  Can't store CODE items at ../../lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into
../../lib/auto/Storable/_freeze.al) line 287, at /home/sam/rose_bug.pl line
41

-sam