Hello,

I'm trying to compile version 11.06 on my Ubuntu Karmic (9.10)
machine, which has Qt 4.5.3 installed.

I experience the following build errors:

src/sound/Tuning.cpp:89: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no member
named ‘readNextStartElement’
src/sound/Tuning.cpp:168: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no
member named ‘skipCurrentElement’
src/sound/Tuning.cpp:179: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no
member named ‘skipCurrentElement’
src/sound/Tuning.cpp:194: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no
member named ‘skipCurrentElement’
src/sound/Tuning.cpp:214: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no
member named ‘skipCurrentElement’
src/sound/Tuning.cpp:226: error: ‘class QXmlStreamReader’ has no
member named ‘skipCurrentElement’

Reading the documentation on both members, it seems that they have
been introduced in Qt 4.6.

The wiki page states that Qt 4.4.3 is needed (version 4.5 is suggested).

Is that no longer true?

Thanks for your consideration,

Christian