On Saturday, September 10, 2011, Christian Eitner wrote:

> Ok, perhaps the wiki page could be updated in that respect.

There are tons of pages on the wiki that date back to a time when we had a lot
of people working here, and a lot of momentum.  We had huge dreams for what we
were just about to accomplish in the near future, but then...

Well, things just changed gradually over time.  It's a long and complex story,
but it ends with Rosegarden as an old project that's hobbling along on a
walker.  We're still hobbling along for now, and might go on a long time, but
it seems less and less likely that we'll ever be a youthful, vital project
again.
--
D. Michael McIntyre