On Wednesday, February 08, 2012, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> I made a quick video hope it helps (sorry no audio):
> http://gnufunk.org/~lorenzosu/temp/rosegarden_pitch_bend_test.ogv

I don't have time to really study the whole train wreck, but I took a copy of
the video to review later.  That was extremely helpful, and a very good idea!

It looks like the rulers are pretty much hopelessly broken if you ever zoom.

I know the ruler selections are completely awful, and it's a miracle if you
manage to use one to accomplish something.  I invested more time than you can
imagine trying to fix that, and I didn't achieve much.

That's just kind of how it goes around here.  If that's ever going to get
fixed, somebody with a better set of skills than I possess will have to step
in and save the day.  I'm a truck driver with a liberal arts degree in foreign
languages, and nothing much for math skills.  I used to feel like some kind of
failure for not being able to be some super genius mad programmer, but I'm
more realistic, and more comfortable in my own skin now.  I'm the most amazing
truck driver you're ever going to meet, but if you need a strong programmer
with well-developed skills, calling me is a waste of time.  I might as well
ask the average Rosegarden user to pick up and deliver a load of gasoline.
--
D. Michael McIntyre