Hi all,

for audio tracks I use the Multiband EQ. Changing values, saving the
rg-file and loading it preserves the settings internally (I see it in
the rg-file with an editor and I hear the results) BUT when I edit
the plugin parms then all the settings look reset.

Same happens with delay time an other settings in l/c/r-delay. It seems
Rosegarden has problems feeding the loaded settings to the plugins'
graphical edit panels. It drives me crazy.

I run Rosegarden 11.06 from Ubuntu's repo.

Is that issue known and/or fixed in Rosegarden 11.11?

Regards
Holger