Actually, this David was only semi-joking about the matrix editor. I
look at pieces of programs as resource costs. Resources spent on the
matrix editor are not available for use on what I consider more
important parts of the program. For what it's worth, I've have liked
matrix editors for music. It's like trying to read a player piano score:
useless to anything except machines. (Like writing a score in Lilypond
using a text editor.)

But RG is very flexible and I enjoy that.

--
David
http://clanjones.org/david/