Yes, Johan has finally asked the most targeted question of this thread.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Guitar+notation
Guitar Notation = Tablature, really?  Sounds bias to me, but the WWW is
wide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablature
"indicating instrument fingering rather than musical pitches."

So much for a common system of identification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizationally_Unique_Identifier
HA!, not that would not work here.   ;-)

http://www.acousticguitar.com/lessons/notation/notation.shtml
-Articulations, that is the most effective thing for me the years.
-Fingering, when *really* necessary, depending upon the reading audience.

How about 6-months of guitar lessons?  That would solve a lot of problems.

-S