On 03/18/2013 05:59 AM, da wrote:

> I have the following question: is it possible to have two instances of
> rg running and copy&paste a midi fragment from a rg project to another?

We wrote the copy/paste code years and years before it was possible to
run more than one instance of Rosegarden at the same time.  As such, the
internal clipboard was never designed to be shared across instances, and
this ability simply doesn't exist.

Taking a quick look around, adding this ability isn't as simple as
flipping a switch somewhere.  I'm really not sure how it could be done.
--
D. Michael McIntyre