Every time Rosegarden starts up, and every time it starts a run from the
beginning it sends reset CCs.

I can't seem to find a way to stop this - they are not mentioned in any filter
options that I can see.

It makes a mess with the new version of Yoshimi which responds to these
messages and tries to set banks, programs etc. that don't exist :(

If I disable response to banks and program change, then I can't embed the CCs I
*do* want into a RG file!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk