On Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:22:34 +0000
Abrolag <abro...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Just tried build 13868 and can confirm that it now sends the correct data.
>
> However on *importing* a midi file CC32 values are set as either 0 or 255.
> This
> is bank LSB and should be settable 0-127. A value of 255 should be quite
> impossible!
>
> The actual values I've set (and correctly sent) are 105, 7, 110, 5.
>
> Just to confirm this is designed as a test file, but it's supposed to be
> testing
> Yoshimi! :)

Just tripple checked this with aplaymidi, ardour3 and muse2. Rosegarden 13868
is *definitely* exporting the correct MIDI data and it is purely the import
side that is now having problems.

P.S. after using those last two I was *extremely* grateful to be able to
return to Rosegarden, for all their bells and whistles they simply are not
musician friendly :(

I've tried attaching the MIDI version of my test file if anyone wants to have a
look at it and see what happens.

The bank changes (CC32) in order should be:
CH1, 105
CH1, 105
CH1, 7
CH2, 110
CH3, 105
CH1, 5

This is intersped with program changes and actual (loosely described) music.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk