How would I go about rounding up the bar lines in a segment? It would
not appear that a bar line is an event, since in jpff;;;'s CsoundExport
code, all non-note events are printed as a comment line, and bar lines
aren't there in the output.

Same thing for ties. They aren't there either. If they aren't an event,
what are they, and how do I enumerate them? I'm more than willing to
spend a bit of time reading the code if someone could point me in the
right direction.

I'm trying to add a commented mention of the bar numbers to the csound
export. Also trying to correct the way two tied notes are output as two
separate notes instead of one long one.

Not being familiar with the RG codebase, I'm running up against a bit of
a needle in a haystack problem though.

(Sent this once already, but from the wrong email. Sorry if it double
posts eventually).