Hi all,

I'm using Rosegarden "Peace", Version 15.12, Qt version 4.6.3, Build key
2a2e61f9e6.

I want to take a short multibar composition and repeat it a few times so
that I can go back in an introduce variations but keep the drums and
bassline for a while.  I used to do this with an old version of Rosegarden
but the behaviour I get now is not what I expect.  Perhaps the interface
has changed.  Any hints and suggestions?