On 09/07/2017 01:11 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
On 05/09/17 04:54, david wrote:
I have 2 different projects open in Rosegarden - #1 and #2.

I opened #1 first, worked on it a while, then opened #2.

When I hit play in #2, both projects play.

Couldn't this be due to JACK transport being enabled?

You can see this in EDIT > Preferences > General [Behaviour] > Use JACK Transport.

In case JACK Transport is checked this would indeed be the expected behavior and can, in fact, be reproduced.

Just an idea...
Lorenzo

And that's the solution. I have it set so jack_capture starts recording when RG starts playing. Since I almost never have 2 RG sessions open, never encountered it before.

Thanks, Lorenzo!

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com