Hi there,
I am a complete newbee to Rosegarden, so please excuse me if I ask basic
things.
I have a Linux Mint 18, 4.4.0 Kernel on a Thinkpad T530.
My Audacity works quite fine and all other programs have working sound
output.
My installation Rosegarden (15.12) + Qsynth + Jack does not output any
sound.
I started that way: QJackCtl, QSynth, Rosegarden.
No matter if I load a MID file or enter some notes and let it run, there
is no sound.
If have another program running (e.g. Banshee) it blocks the sound
output of the other program. So I guess it uses s.th. in a wrong way.

Can anybody please give me a hint?
Any tip is highly appreciated!