On 6/25/19 11:42 AM, Ted Felix wrote:
  Review and rewrite of the Segment Parameters box in the upper left is complete.

I didn't take time to dig through all the discussion to see what your intentions were. The most obvious change I notice is that the segment label display spans the full width of the box, and the Edit button is missing. That seems to be by design, as clicking on the label now pops up the edit box. It seems a little counterintuitive to click on a read only text to edit it, but it shows more text this way and it seems to work fine.

What seems questionable is that this label text no longer seems to be constrained, so if I click around and activate a segment with a stupidly long label, the entire parameter area side panel thing expands to accommodate this wide text. I'm thinking that was an oversight rather than a design choice. For a quick demo load the perfect-moment.rg example file and click track 3. Now click track 2 or 4 and watch the entire parameter area side panel shrink back. Super distracting and tacky looking in my opinion.

Other than that, I don't notice anything else leaping out at me. I didn't look at the code, I've just been comparing it against an older build while stabbing at random things I think to look at.