On 6/26/19 8:03 AM, Ted Felix wrote:

the control.  Now the layout is in control.  The label simply expands to fill the layout horizontally.

That did the trick. My only quibble now is that the label seems a few pixels short. I didn't save yesterday's build for comparison. Compared to my reference build, I'd say it's about 4 px shorter now. If that was a opening salvo on a campaign to tighten things up, it will probably be fine once everything else is balanced. As it sits today, that one label sticks out slightly. I didn't notice this yesterday, but I might have been focusing on the more obvious quibble.