You can ignore this.  I found https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-install-gcc-compiler-on-centos-7/ which outlines how to install multiple GCC compilers on Centos 7. Using this process, I was able to compile Rosegarden.

On 2019-08-22 8:01 p.m., Darcy Kahle wrote:
I am trying to install Rosegarden 19.06 on Centos 7, and I have a problem.  The requirements list GCC 6.3.0 as the minimum version, but Centos 7 comes with GCC 4.8.5.  When I go to build the source, I am getting a "no matching function" error that I attribute to this difference in GCC versions.  Please advise on what I could do to resolve this.