Well I'm a moron, haha. Somehow I never saw it in there. Thank you!

Justin AKA Demonic Sweaters
demonicsweaters.com
youtube.com/demonicsweaters
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:30 AM, D. Michael McIntyre <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would love if rosegarden were friendlier to drum notation. For example I would love to have a percussion clef and the ability to create drum notation with separate voicing for hands and feet. Anyone else need this?

I started on percussion notation around the time I started drumming. I didn't get far into it before I realized what a gigantic nightmare it was going to be, and I just walked away and forgot about it. It is what it is. That's why we don't have drum notation, and probably never will. Sorry man, I'm human, and I have a day job.