On 2/29/20 12:36 PM, Flavio Sartoretto wrote:

I added 3 engines via qsynth,
PC51f, 2MBGMGS, TimGM6mb,
associated to the corresponding .sf2 files that I found on the WEB.

Every engine is effectively a separate playback device, and each needs its own device definition and playback connection in Rosegarden, which you have to configure via Studio -> Manage MIDI Devices, or wherever that functionality moved since the last time I thought about any of this.

This is the kind of question that's easier to answer with a tutorial, but I fear I can't promise to write one.