Hello,

I'd like to suggest a feature for rosegarden: the ability for the matrix view to remember what midi controller rulers you had open on a segment the last time you were working on it, and/or a settings option that lets you specify controller rulers you want opened by default.

I use the Velocity and Volume/Modulation/Pitch bend rulers a lot and it's quite time consuming to have to open those rulers over and over when working on different segments or returning to add something to an existing segment.

It'd also be useful to be able to create custom controller rulers for synths that have special functions mapped to arbitrary controller numbers (such as lowpass/reso filters)

- PM