The only thing that works is 'Save As' which takes me to

the path indicated by the [Last_Used_Path] save_file= setting.

Examples, Templates and Open all mis-behave in the way

I described.

Plus - I have this on 2 separate machines - one running

20.12, the other 21.06. (Both Fedora 32).

The only other common factor is that they load .rg files from the same

automounted, NFS share on a third machine. But this has always worked fine

in the past.