Yep. That all seems good.

All the 'Open' options in the file dialog take me to the right places.

enabling 'Use native dialog' gives me the GTK dialog.

The config file now contains:

[FileDialog]
dontUseNative=true
useNativeFileDialogs=false

Thanks,

Chuck.

On 19/06/2021 2:30 pm, Ted Felix wrote:
  Ok, I just posted the "final" fix for this to the filedialog branch.  Can you test it in there for me before I merge it?  If you aren't already in the filedialog branch, check it out:

git checkout filedialog

  Then pull to get up to date.

git pull

  And build as usual.  In the preferences, general > presentation you will find "Use native file dialogs". Uncheck it and you should be where you want to be with all file dialogs throughout the system.

  Let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Ted.