On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:10 PM Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

>    Cool.  Thanks.  I've taken a quick look at it.  There are some more
> things that likely need adding.  But this is a good first version.
> We'll at least include this in the next release.
>
>    I'll see if I can piece together some info on the missing pieces for
> you.  It's mostly boilerplate that can just be copied in from other
> existing .rgd files.

If they came with the 19.12 version .deb package in the Ubuntu repos,
I can probably dig up the missing bits -- gunzip all the
~/.local/share/rosegarden/library files, eliminate all the stuff that
the txt2rgd.py inserts, and then "| sort | uniq" to figure out what's
left over .  Then again, I'm poking a stick at stuff I don't yet fully
understand. So you may have a much better handle on what's to be
added.

(I thought about making the code query which version of Rosegarden is
installed, and inserting that into the <rosegarden-data> tag, as I had
seen in other .rgd files, but then thought that might eventually screw
things up, and doesn't seem to be a requirement.)