On Thu, 19 May 2022 04:47:26 -0400
Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

>On 5/16/22 7:41 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> I frequently have the velocity ruler open, to make tweaks to individual
>> notes.
>> At one time, without selecting anything in the matrix you could run along the
>> ruler adjusting each note. These days you can't do that. It will pick up the
>> first one, but then locks on to that, and you have to keep going to the
>> matrix
>> to select the next note, the back to the ruler to adjust it.
>
>   Velocity ruler should be fixed as of [80385c].  Please test latest git.
>
>Ted.

Confirmed working on two different machines here. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately in the process I uncovered an unrelated bug:
If you have quantize on, then select a large group of notes, intending to
move them, but realise you didn't want them quantized, so (while they are still
selected) switch quantize off Rosegarden crashes :(

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/