On 5/19/22 7:08 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
Unfortunately in the process I uncovered an unrelated bug:
If you have quantize on, then select a large group of notes, intending to
move them, but realise you didn't want them quantized, so (while they are still
selected) switch quantize off Rosegarden crashes :(

Hmmm. I can get it to crash maybe once every ten tries. Feels like a very tricky one to track down. May have been lurking for a long time, waiting to rear its ugly head just before a delivery. 🤣

Going to "Off" in the quantize combo box is definitely part of it. The backtrace shows "EventUnquantizeCommand". Something about the selection is hosed.

  I will keep digging.  Might need valgrind for this one.

Ted.