I have no problem with the Zyn-dssi plugin (at least not on Suse Leap which I'm
working with at this point). But because using a standalone synth APP
apparently is more efficient and CPU friendly I want to do that again, as I had
done in the past. But I can't.

Starting qjackctl, qSynth, Zyn and Rosegarden all work in that order. The
standalone Zyn synth puts out sound on its own, qSynth is using  a soundfonts
list and a midi score edit in RG sounds ok also.  Problem is that in Manage
MIDI Devices available midi-output channels list there is only 129:0 Synth
Input and it is already used by the General MIDI Device sending to it. In the
past there used to be an additional channel for every standalone synth in that
same list but in RG-19.06 they're NOT there.

What has changed or what am I doing wrong?

Once I solve this I want to try the standalone Yoshimi also but it's not usable
with Leap-15.3 because it cannot find libreadline.so.8 (libreadline7 is
installed). With Yoshimi I'd have no choice because there's no Yoshimi-dssi
package in Suse, only a zynaddsubfx-dssi and some others but no Yoshimi-dssi.

TIA