On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 00:07:13 -0400
krsg...@trixtar.org wrote:

<snip>
>Once I solve this I want to try the standalone Yoshimi also but it's not
>usable with Leap-15.3 because it cannot find libreadline.so.8 (libreadline7 is
>installed). With Yoshimi I'd have no choice because there's no Yoshimi-dssi
>package in Suse, only a zynaddsubfx-dssi and some others but no Yoshimi-dssi.

Yoshimi only marks readline as a dependency it should work with V7, so maybe
someone has packaged it on another system using V8. It is available from the
community packages in Leap 15.4

Looking through the records, it seems DSSI support was abandoned long before I
was involved with the code because at that time the Zyn/Yoshi code was too
unstable. Strangely, it's still marked as a dependency! I don't think there's
much point in trying to reinstate it now.

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/