====== ROSEGARDEN 22.12 RELEASED ======
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 22.12
of Rosegarden, a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of
music notation along with basic support for digital audio.
Included in this release...
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Fix a crash when deleting segments that are visible in notation.
* Hide the experimental Channel Fixed/Auto widgets behind a
preference. To re-enable: Edit > Preferences > General >
Auto Channels (experimental). [eda6701]
* Fix the Base Velocity dialog in the Event Editor which was
missing Ok/Cancel buttons. [aa3218e]
* Fix lilypond syntax error when exporting lyrics. Bug #1639.
* Fix restore of keyboard in the shortcut editor. Feature request
* Fix "out of processor power" dialog always coming up on some
systems. Feature request #496. [adab9c3]
* Fix MIDI file merge disconnects connections. Bug #1645.
===== New Features =====
* Advanced Looping rewrite including indicators in the Loop Ruler.
Enable via the preferences. Edit > Preferences > General >
Advanced Looping (beta).
* Jump to loop feature. Edit > Preferences > General >
Jump to loop. [69350eb]
* Loop buttons added to the main, matrix, and notation toolbars.
* Ask "Replace or Merge?" on file drop. Feature request #510.
===== Additional Contributors =====
* Scott Snyder
Rosegarden-user mailing list
Rosegardenemail@example.com - use the link below to unsubscribe