Hi Ted, all,

On 11/11/2023 03:15, Ted Felix wrote:
Rosegarden 23.12 will be released on December 6.  Please test the latest version in git as much as possible.  See the release notes for areas that need testing:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:23.12

  Let me know if you have any questions about the release notes and I will elaborate.

What is this exactly supposed to do?

"Add a preference to include ALSA port numbers when making connections. [06b0c44a]"

I am looking into ways to disabling Rosegarden trying to autoconnect to anything it will fin available when starting up... Wondering if this is related :-)

Lorenzo

  If you've not built Rosegarden before, give it a shot and let us know if you run into trouble.  We'll walk you through it.  I've written up instructions on the wiki that should help you through the build process:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:building_rosegarden_from_source

  To help out with 23.12 you can either download a source snapshot, or use git to stay up to date with the latest.

Thanks.
Ted.