On 10/02/2017 02:05 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
On 2 October 2017 at 12:34, Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 10/02/2017 12:20 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:

On 28 September 2017 at 16:06, Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com>
wrote:

There aren't that many changes since rc1, but enough to warrant a second
release candidate instead of going for final. The important ones being:

- Fix a bug of file triggers failing on some packages (MgBug:18797, in
4.13.x already)
- Fix a regression on 32bit architectures on generation of packages over
2GB
in size (RhBug:1492587)
- Fix rpm following arbitrary directory symlinks on installation
(CVE-2017-7500)
- Fix rpm following symlinks on file creation (CVE-2017-7501)
- Adjust verification to match the new directory symlink rule
- Forbid 'if' richops in 'or' context and 'unless' richops in 'and'