On 10/02/2017 11:54 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
On 2 October 2017 at 15:08, Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com> wrote:
perl-RPM4's testsuite seems to have caught a regression:
Simulating several simulate rpm -bi in a row now fails with:
error: Wrong number of entries for tag Filemodes: 2 found but 1
expected.

As a workaround, we've to reload the spec file between 2 tests:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/perl-RPM4/current/SOURCES/reload-spec-file-before-builds.patch?revision=1143572&view=markup

I've attached the output of erl t/04spec.t with & w/o this patch

Wild guess: debuginfo link creation.

Does setting %_build_id_links to "none" or "alldebug" make the issue go
away?

...without the actual quotes, that is.

None of that fixes it

So what is the extra entry that's getting added then?

         - Panu -

That's in the logs:
"error: Wrong number of entries for tag Filemodes: 2 found but 1 expected."
This cames from lib/rpmfi.c 's _hgfi()

Yes I saw the log, there's an unexpected file entry in there. And I'm asking *what* that unexpected *file* is - it's path you know :)

I'm fairly positive it's an intentionally added debuginfo thing and thus notabug, but until proven...

        - Panu -