Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Thursday, 04 December 2008 at 21:31, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Thursday, 04 December 2008 at 21:15, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Thursday, 04 December 2008 at 14:17, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Wednesday, 03 December 2008 at 19:06, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
In the long-standing tradition of breaking stuff right after a new release,
I'm going to update x264 and ffmpeg in the devel branch.

x264 brings ABI and API changes (albeit minor). I haven't checked ffmpeg
yet, but there's certainly an ABI version bump in libavcodec and probably
some API changes as well.

Right now x264 is blocked on some ppc compilation issue which I'm currently
trying to fix with the help of one x264 developer. I'll keep you posted.
OK, x264 build succeeded. Could someone test it on ppc/ppc64?
ffmpeg build coming soon, too. It brings libavcodec ABI version bump and some
API changes.
Affected packages:
[...]
for x264:
[...]
gstreamer-plugins-bad

This needs a small patch to build (attached). Hans?

Thanks, applied and build.

Regards,

Hans