Hi,

On 03-11-15 16:17, Tom Callaway wrote:
On 11/03/2015 02:49 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
lgogdownloader is more interesting. Which also makes me wonder about
game-data-packager itself. I really do not see any reason for them not to
be in Fedora proper, but I must admit it sort of a gray area.

I think you may want to mail Tom Callaway <tcall...@redhat.com>
about how acceptable both of them are for Fedora. He is the go to
persons for questions like these, and any answer he gives is the
definitive answer.

I'm actually going to defer to FESCo on this, since legally, there is no
issue with either.

Ok,

Alexandre, that means that I'm afraid you will get an early introduction
to some of the red tape processes in Fedora.

Can you please file a ticket with FESCo to discuss the suitability of
both lgogdownloader and game-data-packager.

You will need a Fedora account (you will need one anyways to package
some of the game-data-packager deps):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

And then file a ticket here:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/