Hi.

With the recent thread on route scaling, now might be a good time for
folk on this list to have a fresh look at the "route scaling problem"
document below. This was put together by the Routing & Addressing
Directorate (http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/radir/) and is a joint
effort by all of its members.

The document has been sitting for a while, but we are now looking at
it again with the goal of getting it published as an Informational
RFC. In order to do that, we really need folk to review it and either
point out its shortcomings, or indicate that it's a useful document to
publish as is.

Thanks!