Hi Tony,

Thanks for removing "agreed" from the mention of the RRG Design Goals.

Is there any reason for the apparently un-ordered sequence of the
proposals?  They are not alphabetically arranged, or grouped in any way.

On 4 March I sent you a revised critique for Compact Routing, cut to
500 words by moving some non-critical parts of it to Hannu's "rebuttal".
Hannu replied to us he was happy with these, but they are not in the
current draft.

I would appreciate it if you removed (in the References section) the
link to "whittle-ivip-db-fast-push", which is now obsolete.  Please
also remove the link to "Ivip Summary".  I haven't been able to
maintain this properly as a separate document and it is now just a
link to Ivip-arch, which is a good introduction to Ivip, and to
my suggested Recommendation text.

Below my signature is some rfc2xml stuff for two new IDs, most
importantly draft-whittle-ivip-drtm.  If you can make the mention of
draft-whittle-ivip-drtm in the "rebuttal" link to the reference, that
would be great.

  - Robin

        <reference anchor='I-D.whittle-ivip-drtm'>
                <front>
                        <title>DRTM - Distributed Real Time Mapping for Ivip
and LISP</title>
                        <author initials='R' surname='Whittle' fullname='Robin
Whittle'>
                                        <organization />
                        </author>
                        <date year='2010' month='March' day='06'  />
                </front>

                <seriesInfo name='Internet-Draft'
value='draft-whittle-ivip-drtm-01' />
                <format type='TXT'
target='http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-ivip-drtm-01.txt' />
        </reference>

        <reference anchor='I-D.whittle-ivip-glossary'>
                <front>
                        <title>Glossary of some Ivip and scalable routing
terms</title>
                        <author initials='R' surname='Whittle' fullname='Robin
Whittle'>
                                        <organization />
                        </author>
                        <date year='2010' month='March' day='06'  />
                </front>

                <seriesInfo name='Internet-Draft'
value='draft-whittle-ivip-glossary-01' />
                <format type='TXT'
target='http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-ivip-glossary-01.txt'
/>
        </reference>